What do you need to be able to work with research chemicals?

To work with research chemicals, all you need would be experience in the usage for end-users and for retailers – certain approval by regulatory agencies to be able to vend such contents.

We are talking about synthetic drugs, legal highs but more professionally should be research chemicals in context.

Wrongly working with research chemicals for sale can be catastrophic, and end-users may report of cases such as illness and hospitalization.

Adequate info and data should be provided to young folks about hallucinogens, most especially that they are not 'risk-free'. We need to be practical about the data we convey and not concentrate on 'death and destruction' – as there are more popular yet avoidable risks and these need to be conveyed to the young ones.

We also require being fully aware that 'legal doesn’t fully mean safe' – though this may be a bit difficult one, as several folks out there hold the notion that the legally available drugs are someway safer than the illegal ones - purely due to their legal status.

It is also very essential that we get a note to hallucinogen users that LSD is being contaminated or that they are being vended somewhat as LSD that is in truth another substance altogether ; meaning you may not be buying the content you think you are paying for.

All you need to be fully safe when working with research chemicals is firstly good knowledge of the variations and then getting the right content through this platform.

Contact What do you need to be able to work with research chemicals?